Trademark Registration in Coimbatore
Get Trademark Registration in Coimbatore to protect the distinct identity of your logo, slogan and brand. Smartauditor is a leading trademark attorney with more than 10 years of experience. Our services are available in Madukkarai, Narasimanaickenpalayam, Peelamedu, Chettipalayam, Pothanur and all other main areas of Coimbatore.
A good brand is the symbol of hard work. In behind, there are lots of resources used to build a brand. Thus, it is really important to make sure that the person must have exclusive ownership to use the logo, slogan, shape and packaging of goods, sound, smell, colour combinations or anything else that gives the brand a unique characteristic nature. Smartauditor professionals register your trademark under the Trademark Act, 1999 and thus it makes way for exclusive ownership rights by restricting from the infringement activities. Logo registration can be done quickly through online portals.
A person can start using the TM symbol once the application is done. Basically, the trademark registration takes up to 15-18 months for full completion; since it takes various processes for validating the actual ownership of the mark. Trademark Registration rules and regulations are changing often. India is growing through many innovative changes. Nowadays, even a distinct sound can also be registered under a trademark in India.
Documents required for Trademark Registration in Coimbatore
- The name, address, and nationality of the applicant. If the applicant has a partnership firm, he/she should mention all his partners and their details.
- To signify that all goods or services bearing the trademark come from a single source.
- For a company, the country and the state of incorporation need to be mentioned.
- A list should be provided for the goods and services that are to be registered.
- A soft copy of the trademark should be produced.
- If the mark has non-english words, then it should be translated in English.
- If we need to claim the priority for an earlier filed convention application, the complete details of the documents should be produced. Date of the application, country of the application & application no.
- Date of the trademark has been used.
- Power of Attorney which is simply signed by the candidate.
Benefits of Trademark Registration
- Guards the Commercial Goodwill
- Legal Protection
- Advertises Goods and Services
- Creation of an Asset
- Product differentiation
- Brand recognition
- Trademark recognition