Patent Registration in Coimbatore
Patent Registration is the right of reservation for innovations. At Smart auditor, there are lots of expert patent professionals who can help companies and individuals in registering the patent in Coimbatore. We offer Our services in Gandhipuram, Kovaipudur, Saravanampatti, R.S Puram, Saibaba colony, Racecourse and all other main parts of Coimbatore. Once the patent is registered, the person gets intellectual property right to an invention carried out by an individual or a firm. If the invention is really unique, the patent attorney will grant the full rights for the product from the government. It is the right of inventors for making, using, selling or importing the product or services and prohibits others from doing so. Patent registration in Coimbatore is governed by the Patent Act 1970 and Patent Rules 1972. Patent registration is for 20 years. In most cases, the periods are limited. In rare case, the lifetime of a patent can be extended for a few years. The patent can be applied for many things like art, method to manufacture particular apparatus, machine, computer software, technical application, chemicals or drugs.
Documents needed for Patent Registration in Coimbatore
- Duplicate copy of the Patent grant Application
- The Duplicate of Provisional specifications. If the Provisional specifications is filed it must be followed by the complete specification within 12months.
- Duplicate Drawing & Duplicate of the Invention Abstract
- Priority Document in convention application / Power of attorney
- Fees (to be paid in cash/by cheque / by demand draft)
Benefits of Patent Registration in Coimbatore
- Provides exclusive access to all rights even at early filing
- Authorizes complete freedom of reforms
- Generates ROI (Return on Investment)
- Gives a good market status
- Allows public disclosure
Requirements of Invention To Be Patentable
Novelty is the originality or newness of invention. The fragments of ideas should not be similar to the existing contents. It should be unique to get patent registration.
This step is the invention of a startup. It involves the creation of the well qualified person in the field. It should be non-obvious. The person with average skill in the technical field is termed as Person Ordinarily skilled in the Art (PHOSITA).
The new invention must be applicable to the engineering or manufacturing sector. Then only it gets a registration certificate and it should be used only in the industry.