APEDA Registration in Coimbatore
APEDA Registration in Coimbatore is crucial for the agricultural products and it is done through online portal by Smart Auditor experts. Our professional management team consist of legal experts in the areas of Coimbatore like Pothanur, Kuruchi, Sundarapuram, Madukkarai, Town Hall and all other areas. We have done several APEDA Registrations in our Coimbatore city according to the client requirements and we will provide guidance throughout the registration process. APEDA is formed in 1985, under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. The key role of APEDA is to assist the producers to export their agricultural products in the global market. It supports for the development of industries and for scheduled export products that include financial assistance, surveys and feasibility studies.
What is APEDA?
APEDA means Agricultural& Processed Food Products Export Development Authority. In India, it is managed by the central government. APEDA registration is responsible for the upgradation and expansion of agricultural product exports. It deals with promoting in-demand oriented cultivation, following which criteria for the scheduled products are set. APEDA registration service in Coimbatore is created to provide proper training for the producer of agricultural products and they also give the instruction to the exporter for packaging of fruits and vegetables. If any individual wants to export or import the listed product, then the person should get RCMC (Registration Cum Membership Certificate) from APEDA. APEDA registration is also responsible for Inspection for meat and its products, Improvement in the packaging of the products and in the Improvement of marketing of products.
Benefits of APEDA Registration in Coimbatore
- APEDA Registration in Coimbatore is compulsory if the scheduled products are exported.
- Exporters will get various financial assistance
- Helps to get Brand Publicity
- It gives a brief information to the exporters about the products.
- APEDA conducts various training programs to improve their business.
- The latest news on export quality standards can be known to the registrants.
- The registered members have the financial assistants.
- Several initiatives are taken by the APEDA to promote the export of various commodities.
Documents Required for APEDA Registration in Coimbatore
The below documents are required for APEDA Registration
- An application form which is duly signed
- Cancelled cheque
- Copy of IE code
- Bank account statement (latest two months)
- GST certificate & Partnership deed if it is a firm.