AEPC Registration in Coimbatore
Get AEPC registration in Coimbatore through Smart Auditor consultants at least cost. We are always ready to serve for the booming companies at coimbatore in order to encourage them and we are expanding our services in Kavundampalayam, Thudiyalur, Ukkadam, Selvapuram, Chettipalayam and in Kuniyamuthur. Our legal expert team having 10+years of experience in all type of legal registrations. AEPC is incorporated in 1978, and now it has nine offices around our country. Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) is an official governing body to standardize exports and promote value of India’s industry around the world. The primary focus of AEPC Registration in Coimbatore is to promote Indian exports globally, which is accomplished by identifying the emerging and existing markets that would potentially be profitable for Indian exports.
Who can register AEPC?
The AEPC registration in Coimbatore uses its resources to provide training and assistance to Indian entrepreneurs seeking to get involved with exporting garments and textiles to avoid losses due to non-compliance. The AEPC registration is registered under Section 25, Companies Act. AEPC consists of two categories namely Member Exporter and Registered Exporter. Any Individual, firm or society or Statutory Organization who is an exporter of garments whether manufacturer exporter or merchant exporter in the export and aims and objective of the council will be eligible to be registered as a Registered Exporter of the Council. AEPC ensures non involvement of child labor in work of exported garments, to simply defend the industry from allegations of misconduct.
Benefits of AEPC registration in Coimbatore
- Undertaking promotion of apparel exports
- AEPC registration in Coimbatore is formed to promote, increase, develop exports of all types of ready-made garments.
- It excludes garments of leather jute and woollen knitwear.
- AEPC Continuously work in providing necessary information to businessmen in regards to market research, pricing of various goods, policies, subsidies or benefits from such policies.
- Helping manufacturers in terms of providing training for employees.
- It helps the workers to enhance their skills in garment manufacturing
- To achieve national targets on export promotion
- It increases the employment generation
- It also assist in brand creation
What are the Documents Required for AEPC Registration
- Copy of the IEC , given by the licensing authority (DGFT)
- Copy of MOA or Partnership Deed or Certificate of Registrar for a firm.
- A copy of SSI Certificate or Industrial License is mandatory for a Manufacturing exporter.
- Self-Attested Copy of Certificate, Letter of Intent, Industrial License given by the Authorized Person.