IE Code Registration in Coimbatore
IE code registration in Coimbatore is done in a hassle free manner by Smart Auditor consultants. We are one of best legal service providers in Coimbatore and we are expanding our services in Vadavalli, Venkatapuram, Sidhapudhur, Sivanandha Colony and in Gandhipuram. Import or export of goods or services is monitored by Central Government of India’s, foreign trade policy and certain documentation and registrations have to be done if the packages are sent to abroad as a commercial shipment from India. If any product or services sent to overseas from India from the value of above Rs.25,000 as commercial shipment then, IE code registration is must. It contains ten digit number given by DGFT.
When someone is interested to begin an Import or Export business in India, then the IE Code Registration in Coimbatore is needed to be obtained. This code is necessary for doing trade business in our country. The rules and regulations are given by the Department of Commerce through DGFT to get the Import Export Code registration and the list of requirements needed for IE Code is also given by DGFT. Import Export Code helps in extending their business to the international market. Not only that, it increases the revenue as well as the growth. Generally, IEC Code is the PAN number of the DGFT registered applicant in the DGFT database. By the confirmation of the DGFT, the applicant can use the PAN no as the Import Export Code.
Benefits of IEC registration in Coimbatore
- IE code registration in Coimbatore gives a permit to expand the business in the international market.
- IEC is one-time code.
- The Renewal of IEC is not needed.
- If the IEC is received, it is not necessary to file returns.
- All the information related to the goods being imported/ exported is given, the illegal goods can be avoided.
- It has the merit of refund of certain taxes paid during export of goods.
What are the Documents required for IE code registration?
The Udyam registration in Coimbatore has various benefits. They are,
- Two colour photographs of Promoters/ Individuals/ Company/ Director
- Pan Card of each Shareholder and director
- Identity Proof (Voter ID/Driving License/Passport)
- Address Proof (Bank Statement/ Electricity, Mobile, Telephone Bill)
- Proof of Registered Office.
- Latest utility Bill Proof.
- If the premise is on rent then rent agreement is needed
- Bank certificate as per ANF 2A
- In case of companies, then certificate of incorporation issued by ROC is needed.