OPC Registration in Coimbatore
OPC can be expanded as One Person Company and it can have only one member as shareholder. We Smart Auditor have been nominated as the best registration consultants in the city which actively involve in the job of OPC registration. Our firm has now extended its services in various places like PN Palayam, NGGO colony, Kanuvai, Sivanandhacolony and Vadavalli. The OPC registration in Coimbatore is done under the laws of section 3(1)(c) of the Companies Act that explains the OPC as private company. OPC has perpetual succession and it is same as private company that contains single person. Also it has no minimum paid up share capital. The One Person Company enjoys all the privileges and exemptions under the act. The OPC do not need to hold annual general meetings and the financial statement need not to be included in the cash flow statement.
OPC registration in Coimbatore is done under the Companies Act 2013. Most important aspect in India is that both the member and the nominee have to be a residents of India. It means that they should have stayed in India for more than 182 days in the Indian country during preceding one calendar year. The OPC can have minimum of two directors and maximum of 15 directors. The legal status of OPC as an incorporated company provides an edge; so that the loans can be availed from any banks. If company secretory has not yet been appointed then the annual return can be signed by the Director. If the limit of paid up share capital exceeds Rs. 50 lakh and the turnover exceeds Rs. 2 crore, then the company leaves the status of OPC and certainly it should get converted into private or public limited company. The OPC registration in Coimbatore is necessary since this concept is prevalent in many countries and it gains the credibility in the eyes of the Government.
Documents required for OPC registration
- Identity proofs of the directors like PAN and Aadhar card
- Address proof like mobile bill, electricity bill
- 3 Passport sizes photographs
- Form DIR 2 duly signed by the Director
- Details of DIN & Declaration of DIN
- Application of DSC duly signed by the shareholder
- INC-9 duly signed by the shareholder
- Form INC-3 duly signed by the nominee shareholder
- Address proof of the registered office
Benefits of OPC registration
The OPC registration in Coimbatore has various benefits. They are
- The OPC has limited liability
- It is easy to get loans from the banks
- There is perpetual succession
- There is tax flexibility
- The OPC is easy to manage.