Spice Board Registration in Coimbatore
Spice board registration in Coimbatore is essential for the individuals who involve in export of spices. Smart auditor will provide assistance to obtain Spice board registration in Coimbatore with our highly qualified Professionals in the areas of Coimbatore like Ganapathy, Saravanampatti, Kalappatti, Kovilpalayam and in Annur. The main objective of the Spices Board is in bringing progress and to promote Indian spices across the world. The Spice Board serves as a connector between the Indian exporter of spices and the importers abroad. In the states of Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu for crop plantation, the financial assistance is provided by the Spice Board. We are one of the best legal consultants in the Coimbatore.
The Spice Board registration in Coimbatore acts as an international centre between the Indian exporters and the importers abroad. Spices Board was organised in 1987 under the Spices Board Act 1986 .The Spices Board is formed to expand and promote Indian Spices globally. It helps in setting up irrigation facilities and in soil conservation process. Spices Board is planning to cultivate new varieties of turmeric in our country. The Spice Board registration in Coimbatore also conducts workshops and training programmes for farmers to create awareness on these issues. It will be useful for the farming community for primary processing and for improving the quality of their product and they can directly sell to the exporters.
What are the Documents required for Spice board registration ?
- Copy of GST registration certificate
- Partnership deed or MOA or AOA
- Copy of PAN card
- Passport size photo
- Self-attested certificate issued by directorate of industries.
- Registration fees in crossed Demand draft – in favour of spice board.
- Self-certified partnership deed
- Self-attested certificate is needed if the person is exporter of scheduled products.
Benefits of Spice Board Registration in Coimbatore
- It helps in Post-harvest improvement.
- It provides quality evolution services.
- The board takes part in research & development.
- It also Involves in regulation of the domestic marketing.
- The board is active in the trade promotion
- It undertakes the product development and research.
- The board collects and documents trade information
- The exporters can have the exportation
- Quality control and the certification