MSME Registration

Smart Auditor is the best MSME registration providers in Trichy, Salem and Erode. The MSME means Micro, Small and medium enterprises. It became existence on October 02, 2006. It acts as the backbone of the Indian economy. MSME contributes 80 %of the total industrial support. It contributes 45% of India’s total industrial employment, 50% of exports, and 95% of industrial units of the country. When these industries grow, the economy of the country also cherishes. These industries are termed as the small scale entities of SSI. Company can be production or service based one, but the registration is only obtained through MSME acts. The registration is not mandatory but by registering we will get some benefits like taxation, credit facilities, loans etc. Such types of companies are established to promote, facilitate and develop the micro small and medium enterprises.

MSME Registration in Trichy, Erode & Salem
Registration process of MSME
  • The registration can be done by filing the single form in online and offline.
  • If a person having more industries to register then he can register as individual.
  • The initial step of registration means filing the single application form available in online.
  • The documents required for filing the company is Aadhaar card, industry name, address, bank details and other related data.
  • Self- certified certificates are available
  • No registration fees are charging for filing in this process
  • Once the detail gets filed you will get the registration number
MSME Schemes launched by Government
  • Udyog Aadhaar memorandum
  • Zero defect zero effect
  • Quality management standards & quality management tools
  • Grievance monitoring system
  • Incubation
  • Credit linked capital subsidy scheme
  • Women entrepreneurship
Documents required for MSME Registration
  • Business address proof
  • Purchase bill copies
  • Sales bill copies
  • Partnership agreement
  • MOA/AOA
  • Copy of machines were purchased