Partnership Firm Registration
We Smart Auditor handle partnership firm registration over the cities Salem Erode and Trichy. The partnership is the business structure where two or more peoples combined to form according to the regulations in the partnership deed. Nowadays the relevancy of such structure gets lost because of the evolution of Limited liability partnership. There are two categories of partnership formation. Registered and unregistered partnership firm. There is no mandatory to register a partnership entity.
Those types of entities are created by drafting the partnership deed among the partners. Smart Auditor helps to start the registration and end with registration certificate within limited days. The members of the entity share the liabilities and profits in a predetermined ratio. The maximum number of persons to form a business is 2 according to the companies Act, 2013. Likewise, the maximum number of persons in case of partnership form does not exceed 100.
Characteristics of Partnership Registration
- Formation on the basis of Agreement
- The Existent of Business Activity
- Profit and loss sharing in between the partners
- Liability of the partners are unlimited
- Combined management
Documents for partnership Registration
- Form No.1 (It is the application for incorporation under Partnership Act)
- Partnership Deed’s original copy signed by all partners.
- The confirmation of the partner declaring the intention
- Rental agreement