Private Limited Company Registration in Coimbatore
Smart Auditor offers the fastest and cost-effective methods for Private Limited Company Registration in Coimbatore. For registration, there is an application form and all the patrons have to fill and submit the required documents. Our dedicated professionals scrutinize each and every application and load the details into the MCA portal and get the private Limited Company registration in recorded time. The main advantage of Pvt Ltd company is that, the person will no longer be personally liable for any debts incurred during the course of business.
We have a range of Private limited companies formation packages to suit business needs, and they start at very low cost with no hidden charges.
Forming a private Limited company is now simplified with Smart auditor, and our fees are very low among others. We cut out all the expensive solicitors, and deal directly with the Registrar of Companies to ensure the incorporation of a private limited company in the fastest possible time.
Minimum Requirement for Private Limited Company Registration
- Minimum of 2 Directors and maximum 15 directors.
- One should be the resident of India.
- Minimum of 2 Shareholders and maximum of 200 Shareholders
- Authorized Capital Fee -a minimum of Rs.1 lakh
- An Indian address is required for registered office
- Companies cannot accept deposits from the public and also cannot issue shares to the public.
- Address and Identity proof is mandatory for Directors. PAN card is also mandatory for all Indian nationals.
- Upto 200 Shareholders
- 2 to 15 directors are required
Documents Required For Pvt Ltd Company Registration
- Each director and shareholders PAN Card copy
- Two photo copy of each director and shareholders
- Identity certificate or proof of each Director and shareholder (Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License)
- Director or shareholder or both people’s Resident proof (Any of the utility Bill)
- Registered company’s address proof. It may be a rental agreement, utility bill or address of the landlord.
- NOC (No objection certificate from the owner of the land)