Coir Board Registration in Coimbatore
Get Coir board registration in Coimbatore through our Smart Auditor consultants. We are serving in all areas of Coimbatore like R.S.Puram, Saibabacolony, Perur Vadavalli. Our legal experts will provide guidance in each step of coir board registration process. India and Sri Lanka are the leading coir producers in the world. Around 90 percent of coir production is made by these two countries. The Coir board works tirelessly for getting certifications of coir wood and it is very useful for the development of the coir industry. This gets displayed in international exhibitions. Coir products are crucial in cottage industry, it is the boosting factor to the economy. The major coconut growing states in India are Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
The Coir board registration in Coimbatore aims at promoting the research work, generating intellectual property rights and technology transfer in the Coir sector with the support of IIT-Madras and will monitor the product growth through various projects and they will do the research for the development of Coir Board. The Coir Board will provide financial assistance for first two years to start and run a successful business. India exports coir and its products to over 97 countries. Coir industry is now rising up in more states of India. So Coir Board registration in Coimbatore is essential for the exports of coir products to various countries.
Documents required for Coir Board Registration in Coimbatore
- Application in form annexure ii
- The Export order Copy from the Exporter
- Copy of PAN card
- Code of Conduct of the exporters
- Copy of IE code
- Copy of Aadhaar
- Copy of certificate of insurance
- If it is a partnership firm, MOA and AOA is needed.
- Copy of SSI certificate is needed when it is a small scale industry.
Benefits of Coir Board Registration in Coimbatore
- It regulates the training programs.
- It collects statistics from the manufacturer.
- It fixes the standards.
- Improves the marketing of the products
- Provides financial support.
- Takes part in economic research
- Brown coir is widely used in the upholstery padding and horticulture
- Red coir are used to make floor mats
- White coir is used for producing the fish nets