Trust Registration in Chennai
Get the Trust registration in Chennai with smart auditor who provides excellent service with professionals. We offer our services at multiple locations including Pallavaram, OMR, T nagar, Anna nagar, Gopalapuram, Red hills and Perambur. Having decade of experience in this online service platform, our main objective is to satisfy the applicant’s business expectation at affordable cost. Smart auditor is one of the trustable consultants in Chennai.
A trust is formed to improve the standard of poor people, 2020 has brought some major changes in the finance act by introducing a new section 12AB for replacing 12AA and similar modification in section 10(23C) and section 80G. A large public group is called as public trust. If it is a private trust, then the beneficiaries can be an individual or family. Charitable trust is created to benefit the general public and their intention is to serve for their welfare. Under the Indian act 1882, the organisation of trust is formed. Trust registration in Chennai is an opportunity for the person who wishes to serve for the people and doing good things with tax benefits. It can be done through online portal and it is a quite simple process. State Government regulates the trust with provisions for numerous factors including registration of trust, management of their property, audit and control over their administration, etc.
Documents required for the Trust registration
- Two latest photos of each Trustee
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport
- Trust deed on a Stamp paper
- Photo Copy of the property registration
- Electricity bills, Receipt of Property Tax
- If rented, Rent deed and Rent receipt
- No objection certificate from Landlord
Benefits of Trust registration
- Trust can obtain the land from government
- Under income tax, it can get 80G certificate for benefits
- Trust registration gains popularity
- For a common cause, trust can collect and use its fund.
- Tax benefits from the government
- Benefits of service tax or income tax