Society registration in Chennai is now possible through Smart auditor who provides eminent service with professional experts. Our service wings are expanded in T nagar, Adayar, Meenambakkam, Tambaram, Egmore, Medavakkam and Chromepet. We have decade of experience in this online compliance platform and we strictly follow the updated norms and terms of the Government. We make the registration process as much as simple and quick and our pricing is very transparent without any hidden cost. Smart auditor is the best and trustable consultant in Chennai.
Society is to create and improve the economy level of the weak people and helps the disabled people. It comes under the Indian society act, 1860 and the registration of entities generally involves in the benefits of society, education, Health, employment etc. The minimum number of members required to form a society is 7. They can form the policies and guidelines for the particular branch under the given conditions. Not all NGO’s objective has similar objective, some of the NGO works for the young generation empowerment. Society registration is essential for the below poverty line people and the tax exemption of society registration is crucial
Documents required for the Society Registration
- PAN Card of the Director, Aadhar and Voter ID is required for ID Proof
- Recent Electricity bill, Bank statement for Address Proof
- Recent utility bill and rent agreement if it is a rented property. Registry Proof or property tax receipt for owned property
- Latest Passport size Photograph of the Director.
Benefits of Society registration
- It enables Society to entrust the property in its own name.
- To open a bank account in the name of society, it provides assistance.
- An incorporated society will get Tax Exemptions.
- Registration provides legal status to society.
- The legal requirements are very simple than trust or Section 25 companies.
- The renewal of members is possible and objects can be modified easily.
- It is quite simple to wind up the society. Society registration in Chennai has a more democratic set up with membership and an selected body to manage the society
- Purchase the property without a legal hassle.