Trademark Registration in Chennai
Apply for Trademark registration in Chennai through Smart auditor- the best consultant to provide eminent service. Smart Auditor has expanded their service wings in Tambaram, West Mambalam, Anna nagar, Vandalur, Valasaravakkam, Pallavaram, Velacherry and OMR. We have 10+ years of experience and we are a team of professional experts who offer the services at affordable cost. Smart auditor is a leading trademark attorney and their goal is to provide prominent service to satisfy the business expectation of the applicant.
Trademark is an intellectual property that contains recognizable design or sign to identify the product or service. Identifying the service is called a service mark and others can utilize the trademark under the licensing agreement. Trademark identifies the owner of the brand; the owner can be an individual, business organization or a legal entity. It can be placed on voucher, label, package or on a product. Trademark registration can be registered under the act of trademark registration act, 1938. The symbol ™ and ® is used to indicate the trademark registration. To avoid the infringement, registration of trademark is mandatory and it is globally recognized for creation of goodwill among the consumers. Trademark registration process can be done through online and once the registration is done the ™ symbol can be placed on the brand name.
Documents required for Trademark Registration
- Application form
- Identity, address and nationality document proof of the applicant
- Logo – should contain brand name to be registered
- Udyog Aadhar registration certificate
- Partnership deed or incorporation certificate
- Signed form 48 authorization from the applicant for trademark filing.
- The applicant has to claim specific user data such as incorporation certificate, invoice copies, etc. with the brand name for the TM proof.
- Applicant affidavit is required for the registration procedure.
- Power of attorney signed by the candidates
Benefits of Trademark Registration
- Can build trust and good will among the consumers
- Avoid and protects against infringement.
- Global recognition.
- It has exclusive rights on the commercial good will.
- Acknowledgement of the brand
- Business expansion
- Legal approval
- Increases value in the market