DSC Registration in Chennai
DSC registration in Chennai is important since it helps in saving the time. We Smartauditor is the pioneer in providing DSC registration services in various places of Chennai like Nandhanam, Saidapet, Cheppakkam, Ennore, Manali and Nungambakkam. There is no paper work involved and one has no need to spend money for the paper and the ink. The travel expenses are reduced as there is no need for the signer to be physically present. The Digital signature is now legally recognized by our Indian Government and they provide high level security to the documents. The signature as well as the details of the users is encrypted.
Online DSC registration in Chennai is important since it is environmental friendly and it paves the way for easy payment. The biggest advantage of using DSC is its easy usage and simplicity. It becomes essential in scenarios where documents have to be sent through internet. It inherently implies a faster turn-around time and it gives the business necessary agility and edge. It is helpful for increasing the trust with the stakeholders. It has been designed to protect the confidential data and online transactions are also securely made. It also ensures that hackers can be avoided and additionally, with lesser postponements, there is better proficiency in the work progress. It gives the comfort for signing the documents anywhere. Hence records can be closed at the entryway step. DSC registration in Chennai is important since it can remain in any courtroom. When more documents are signed at less time, significantly there is efficiency and thus for the signatures to be authentic and verified, use of DSC is the only best and wise choice.
Documents required for DSC registration
For the Indian Nationals
- Identity proofs like Passport
- PAN card of the applicant
- Bank account passbook
- Driving license
- Address proofs like Electricity bill, Aadhar card, water bill and Service tax
For the foreign Nationals
- Attested copy of the applicant’s passport
- Attested copy of the VISA
- Attested copy of the government issued address proof
Steps involved in DSC registration
- Fill the application form with necessary details
- Necessary documents are submitted with Certification Authority
- Confirmation should be done through SMA and video
- Finally Digital Signature Certificate will be issued.