AEPC Registration in Chennai
AEPC registration in Chennai is vital since it has provided inestimable services to its members over the years. Smartauditor is a pioneer in providing all kind of registration services and our firm has now extended its wings in Red Hills, Royapuram, Korukkupet, Vyasarpadi, Egmore and Tondiarpet. It is a non-profit industry and a nodal agency for the promotion of the ready-made garments from India. The council is a link for the Indian garment Exporters and Global markets. The tremendous success can be measured from the survey that the council has more than 8000 apparel exporters as its contributing members. Hence definitely, the members have fly-high opportunities in the apparel export business.
Online AEPC registration in Chennai is essential since it is the only institution at the national level which has got the recognition under the Foreign trade Policy. It can work closely to the Indian Government on policy issues in the apparel sector. Its objective is to enhance the efficiency in the competitiveness and to expand the business opportunities for the industry through range of specialized services and the global communications. The Council promotes the ready-mades by organizing the buyer-seller meet and participating in the specialized international fairs. It actively integrates the skills of human resource development and disseminates the information through trade. It conducts market surveys and also in the front for providing the market intelligence. AEPC registration in Chennai is common as it is vigorously taking part in exploring the new markets and identifies the items that have export potential. It disseminates the information to trade through the electronic media and the trade fairs offer wide varieties for men, women and the children. Hence the need for the customers and the need of promotion to the sellers are met through this council.
Documents required for AEPC registration
- Self-certified copy of IEC
- Undertaking on non-judicial stamp paper- duly notarized
- Self-attested copy of Memorandum of Association/Article of association
- In the case of the exporter, he/ she should submit self-attested copy of the SSI
- Letter of intent or industrial license which was issued by the concerned Authority and must be duly signed
AEPC registration Process
The AEPC registration in Chennai follows the steps below,
- First and foremost thing is to decide the name
- The name should be reserved
- RCMC application forms should be submitted
- Uploading the documents
- Required fees should be paid
- AEPC Registration is successfull.