Copyright Registration in Chennai
Smart auditor provides copyright registration service in Chennai including Gopalapuram, Red hills, Perambur, Perungalathur, Madipakkam, Kathipara and Ennore with experienced professionals. We follow the updated rules and regulations of our Government and we are one of the best consultants to provide registration service with a decade of experience. We offer our service at an affordable cost and our primary motto is to satisfy the customer’s business expectations.
Copyright registration creates a public record to show the own creation and protects from the infringement. It is an intellectual property that gives exclusive rights to the creativity of the owners. Copyright owners can make copy of the work from official Government source. To protect the unique work, music or a book, the copyright registration provides security. Copyright registration is the process to get an authorization of the work done by the author. It may be in any form of art, literature, music or drama. Copyright registration comes under the act of the copyright registration act, 1956.It protects the work until the lifetime of the author plus additionally six years. Copy right registration makes the owner eligible for statutory damage, attorney fees and cost of suit. It encourages creativity and innovation and also helps a country to develop economically as well as culturally.
Documents required for Copyright Registration
- Personal Details of the applicant.
- Applicant’s Name, Address & Nationality proof.
- Work of authors’ name, address and nationality
- Statement of Applicant’s nature towards the registration
- Original Copies of the work
- ID proof of the owner
- Incorporation certificate if it is a business organization
Nature Of The Work
- Work elucidation & classification of class
- Work title
- Language of the Work
- Publication date - publication in internal magazines.
Benefits of Copyright Registration
- Protecting the reputation – it secures unique creation and gains reputation.
- Legal protection – protects from the infringement
- Prevention from the monetary loss – no one can pirate the work without the knowledge of the registrant.
- Public notice to the ownership
- It creates public record
- Registration within five years of publication prevents the work from future challenge.