FSSAI Registration in Chennai
FSSAI registration in Chennai is necessary to ensure that the food produced and delivered are with good hygiene and quality. Smartauditor started its service in many locations of Chennai like Thiruvanmiyur, Pallikaranai, Sithalapakkam, Royapuram, Vyasarpadi and Thiruvotriyoor. Nowadays, with number of diet and increase in healthy eating habits, people expect food hygiene and quality. Linking the payment mechanism is also available. Through this arrangement one may able manage the delivery. It is then entirely taken care of the Company and the business expansion is easily done since the credibility increases.
Online FSSAI registration in Chennai is done effectively so that the food business gets the legal protection. If the Food business does not contain any registration certificate, then it will be considered as illegal. The brand value gets increased if the fssai registration is done and consumer makes the wise choice. FSSAI is a mark of trust for the consumers. The Indian government also bestow the help on any company that arises the issue of the non-compliance. It definitely as-certain the legal advantage over the business prevailing in the market and expects all food material to be good. The FSSAI registration in Chennai is necessary since the FSSAI logo can be used on the pamphlets and on the Shop boards. It attracts the customer and the quality standard is also set. Hence, goodwill in the market is increased. There is validity for the registration certificate and it can be extended before it gets expired.
Documents for FSSAI Registration
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Latest utility bill
- Passport sized photograph
- A copy of property paper, rent agreement
- Proof of income determining the annual turnover of the FBO
- Affidavit of non-judicial stamp paper
- Self-declaration of the director
Steps involved in FSSAI registration
The FSSAI registration in Chennai follows the steps below.
- The type of FSSAI registration will be determined according to the turnover of the food business operator.
- Application Form A is to be filed
- Get unique application reference number
- The Regulating Authority either rejects or accepts the application
- If needed, the RA may issue the notice of inspection Within seven days the inspection will be done
- Finally, FSSAI Registration is done.