LLP Registration in Chennai
Apply for LLP registration in Chennai via Smart auditor- the best consultant in Chennai. We have decade of experience in the registration sector with experienced professionals and extended our service wings in Ennore, Kanchipuram, Sriperumpudur, Pudupettai, Royapuram, Poonamalle and Perungudi. We offer our services at affordable cost. Our goal is to satisfy our applicant’s business expectations by following the updated norms and terms of the Government.
LLP is commercially called as limited liability partnership; when comparing to partnership firm, it is quite simple to form. It has its own business structure with more benefits like limited liability. LLP is a separate legal entity and in a LLP company, there is no audit requirement for the business. LLP registration comes under the act of LLP Registration act, 2008 and it is a separate legal entity. Among the partners one should be an Indian resident and minimum of two people can start their LLP business and there is no limit for maximum number of members. Its membership has a power to extend all its assets and keep the liability of partners to be limited. The LLP company has long term span to do the business even if the partner does not exist. It takes 15 days for filing the process and there is no requirement for the board of directors, board meeting or shareholder meeting etc.
Documents required for LLP Registration
- PAN Card of all partners
- Address proof of each partner (Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ Driving License)
- Photography of each partners (Passport size photo)
- Business address proof (Latest electricity bill/ Phone Bill or any other utility Bill)
- NOC from the landlord
- Rental Agreement of the registered office
- Digital signature Certificate.
- Pass port (if the partner is a foreign resident)
Benefits of LLP Registration
- Benefits of LLP company Registration
- No requirement for minimum contribution
- Liability of a business is limited
- Cost of registration is low.
- Easy and quick registration process through online
- Easy conversion
- No audit requirement
- Span of business is long term
- Easy filing process
- There are more benefits compared to other business entity.
- Quick decision making
- There is no agreement to share profits; it is equally shared.