APEDA Registration in Chennai
Apply for APEDA registration in Chennai with Smartauditor. Our reputed firm has now extended its wings in various places of Chennai like Ambattur, West mambalam, Besant nagar, Thiruvanmiyur, Kotturpuram and Nungambakkam. APEDA- it is important as it is entrusted with the task of assessing the quality of agri-products, registration of exporters and also boosts the export of the processed food products. APEDA offers different types of financial assistance schemes and the subsidies for the exporters. It is helpful for the development of the export infrastructure, processing, storage and the transportation. It helps in market intelligence and also in the participation of trade fairs.
Online APEDA registration in Chennai is essential to obtain easy bank loans and it is necessary for the export of the processed food products. The registrants can attend various training programmes organized by the APEDA and also they run a website. Only the registered members can get the enlistment under the Exporters Directory that is available in the website. Only by the production it is not possible for a person to get the products sold; hence advertisement is important. Such advertisement is provided and promoted through the registration and the main objective is to carry out the inspection of the meat and the meat products. APEDA registration in Chennai is important since it undertakes surveys and the feasibility studies. Also the registration is done only once in online. They provide guidance for the production that mostly helps in securing the future and it has access to seminars also.
Documents for APEDA registration
- Self-certified copy of IEC
- Undertaking non-judicial stamp paper i.e duly notarized
- Self-attested copy of Memorandum of Association/Article of association
- In the case of the exporter, they should submit self-attested copy of the SSI
- Letter of intent/industrial license issued by the concerned Authority that must be duly signed
Steps involved in AEPC registration
The APEDA registration in Chennai follows the steps below.
- First and foremost thing is to decide the name
- The name should be reserved
- RCMC application form is to be submitted
- Upload the documents
- Required fees should be paid
- The application is submitted
- APEDA registration is done.