FSSAI Registration in Bangalore
FSSAI registration in Bangalore is mandatory for all kind of food operators since it monitors and governs the entire food business in India. Smartauditor professionals stands front to serve our clients in fssai registration services at an affordable cost. Our prestigious firm has now extended its services inV.V puram, Malleshwaram, Basavanagudi, Jaya nagar, Indira nagar, Marathahalli, Koramangala, Banashankari and Yeshwanthpur. It is an autonomous body and it has been established under the year Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006. This body has been established so as to ensure that the food products undergoes quality checks and curtails the food adulteration.
It is a 14 digit registration number which can be printed on all food packages. It provides legal benefits for the Food Business Operators (FBO) and the FBO looks very authentic in the eyes of the law.Food license registration in Bangalore is easy to obtain at an affordable cost. The FSSAI registration builds goodwill and it is helpful to create consumer awareness. The food safety is ensured and the business expansion is possible for all FBO’s. It is helpful for regulating, manufacturing and storing of the food and it has a great role in formulating the rules.
The food hygiene is important since food habit of the people paves the way for many diseases and health defects like Cancer, etc. Hence it is very necessary for the FBO to obtain the FSSAI registration certificate to perform food based business in Bengaluru. The validity of the FSSAI registration certificate is 1 to 5 years. It can also be renewed. The FSSAI logo is available for the food products when the registration is finished. The business gains great credibility among the people and there is a huge need to regulate the activities of the business that is related to food. Hence, many of the safety standards are laid by the FSSAI.
Documents required for FSSAI registration
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Passport sized photograph
- Latest utility bill
- A copy of property paper, rent agreement
- Proof of income determining the annual turnover of the FBO.
- Self-declaration of the director.
- Affidavit of non-judicial stamp paper.
Steps involved in FSSAI registration
- The type of FSSAI registration will be determined according to the turnover of the FBO.
- Application Form A is to be filed
- Get unique application reference number
- The Regulating Authority either rejects or accepts the application
- If needed, the RA may issue the notice of inspection
- Within seven days, the inspection will be done
- Finally, the registration is done.