Copyright Registration in Bangalore
Copyright registration in Bangalore is done for the creators who create drama, music, literature, artistic works, and cinematography. Our reputed firm is now extending its service wings in various places like KR Puram, Banashankari, Electronic city, Madiwala and Majestic. We Smart Auditor has been chosen as the best consultant in the city by the bengaluru people. We have experts who are very professional and enthusiastic to serve our clients to their satisfaction. Of course many rights like adaptation, communication to the public and rights for the reproduction are given even for the translation of the work. Copyright rights allow the world to know that the economic and social development of the society depends upon the creativity.
Copyright registration in Bangalore is done to the designers, musicians, writers, artists, producers of the sound recording and also for those who create computer softwares. It is done for to motivate their work and it is said that both published and unpublished works can be registered. If the work that has to be registered is in unpublished form, then a manuscript should be sent along with the application for affixing the stamp of the copyright office.
If the work has been registered as unpublished and then on its publication the applicant can apply if there are any changes in Form v with the prescribed fee. The computer programs can also be considered as literary work and can be registered. Such registration is done through Smart Auditor’s Copyright registration in Bangalore. As per the section 2(o) of the copyright Act 1957, the literary work contains tables, computer programs, compilation and the database. Source code has to be supplied along with the application for the registration of copyright.
Documents required for Copyright Registration
- Name, address and nationality of the applicant
- Nature of the applicant’s interest in the copyright like Owner/License
- Title of the work
- A declaration signed by the author
- 2 copies of the work
- NOC from the publisher if work published and the publisher is different from the applicant
- If the applicant has filed through attorney, then the power of attorney which is originally duly signed.
- In case of the software, source code and object code of the work for the verification.
- DD/IPO of Rs (applicable) per work.
Benefits of Copyright Registration
- The copyright protection creates the public record of ownership.
- It enables the holder to take legal action against the infringers
- It renders the economic rights to the creators
- It gives motivation and honour to the creator.
- One can openly display his work with copyright protection.