DSC Registration in Bangalore
Bengaluru- being a well known tech- hub in India, digitalized business rises day by day which in turn creates the need of DSC registration in bangalore. Smartauditor expands our services in Sadhashiva nagar, Malleswaram, Koramangala, Hebbal and Indira nagar. We have group of experts who assist in all kind of legal registration services. Digital signature is crucial since it is used to digitally sign the documents and such documents are used to file the income tax returns, regulatory company filings and e-tenders, etc. The validity for the DSC is one to two years. There are different classes of digital signature namely Class 1, class 2 and class 3. An individual can hold multiple digital signature certificates which can be used for both professional and personal uses. Bulks of documents are signed with the help of DSC and the documents can be searched, retrieved and archived with the help of DSC.
DSC registration in Bangalore is done as it cuts down 70% of the cost involved in the manual process. In this information age, we seek for paperless and eco friendly process. DSC reduces the signing time, transfer time and the processing is integrated in a system. A workflow is ensured in DSC and the digital signature certificates use public key encryptions. It creates a secured digital signature of a person. For the authorization of the business, the holder does not need to present physically in a place. When the documents are digitally signed they cannot be edited or altered. Digitally signed documents are safe as the DSC contains the verified information that can be considered as genuine and it can also be used by the government agencies. Registration of DSC in Bangalore is just like applying for passports or driving license; it’s a way of finding oneself digitally and so, DSC is a go-green initiative.
Documents required for DSC registration
For the Indian National
- Identity proofs like Passport
- PAN card of the applicant
- Bank account passbook
- Driving license
- Address proofs like Electricity bill, Aadhar card, water bill, Service tax
For the foreign nationals
- Attested copy of the applicant’s passport
- Attested copy of the VISA
- Address proof like passport of the applicant.
- Attested copy of the government issued address proof
Steps Involved in DSC registration
- Fill the application form with necessary details
- Necessary documents are submitted with Certification Authority.
- Confirmation should be done through SMA and video
- Finally Digital Signature Certificate will be submitted.