APEDA Registration in Bangalore
APEDA registration in Bangalore is a straight forward task. Bangalore- being the silicon valley of India, urban peoples turns their view towards Apeda. This Apeda registration is done by Smartauditor consultants in many places of bangalore like Anekkal, Kanakapura, Sarjapur, Devanahalli and neelamangala, etc. It can be done at an affordable cost and it has been established for the promotion and development of the scheduled products in the year 1985. It provides the information and financial assistance and many statistics are collected from the owners and such statistics are published. The training in various aspects is provided and the packaged products are marketed and improved. The APEDA provides various guidelines about the products in the country for the exporters and inspection is carried out to ensure the quality of the products.
APEDA registration in Bangalore creates importance among the peoples since only the registered members are given training. Such trainings are helpful for the betterment of the business. APEDA is now taking several initiatives to promote and provide training for its members. It is useful for fixing the standards and specification of the products. The Government has drafted policies with the goal of encouraging the agriculture. The registered members can use the subsidies of the APEDA and such subsidies can be used for the growth and for the improvement of the infrastructure and other market development activities. It helps in the promotion of export-oriented production. Registration of APEDA in Bangalore is made in order to know about the latest export quality standards. Information about Trade fairs and agri- exchange reports are available for the members who are registered. Major initiatives like Hortinet, Meat.net and Peanut.net are taken by the APEDA. Also many surveys, feasibility studies are undertaken. Such developments by the industries that are involved in promoting the scheduled products are encouraged.
Documents required for APEDA registration
- A self- certified copy of Import and Export Code that is issued by the DGFT
- Bank certificate which is duly signed
- Certified copy of MOA in case of the company
- In case of partnership firm- partnership deed
- Trust deed in case of trust/society
- Self-attested copy of the certificate of registration which is provided by the company.
Steps for APEDA Registration
- Log into official APEDA website
- Enter the basic details
- OTP will be received for verification
- Upon the verification, upload the documents
- Pay the required fees
- When Registration-cum-Membership-Certificate is issued then login details are sent to the email.
- Track the status.
- The last step is the approval of the RCMC from APEDA.